Fizz Coronation Street Died and Leaving Official News

Fizz Coronation Street Died : Jenny Mcalin you possibly know she as sis from biggest reality show corrie. Does fiz die in coronation street death and leaving relevels



Alex : it's the big show back at Coronation Street today and we're joined by a superstar a megastar a hot Jenny mcalpine.

Fizz Coronation Street Died


Fizz : how are you was that an introduction for me.

Alex : afcouse it was for you because you're the big star of Coronation Street now everybody loves you know.

Fizz : ohhh thnx, yeah well I do I love it and the first reason that I love it is I am genuinely a massive corrie fan I really am I mean I'm a massive soap fan I always have been but especially caring so to have got a part in it and it feels like yesterday put sort of almost 8 years ago now was just like a dream come true so I'd do it I love it and like you say I've just been so privileged that fizzers had such great story lines and and she that's it and being part of the factory crew you've always got that chorus of girls gossiping about stuff so we're always lots of fun to be had.


Alex :  what was that feeling like then when the phone rang and you'd got it you were on the program we didn't know how long for how big your part was gonna be but you're actually gonna be on Coronation Street.

Is Really Fizz Coronation Street Died ??

Fizz : I remember where I was when I got the phone call stood outside Peter London's gay and I just remembered that I think I remembered that I forgot yes so what was it yet just amazing and I was only supposed to come in to corrie for four episodes to play Roy in Hailey's foster child and which I did and cause a bit of trouble and then came back about three months later and so I didn't expect for one minute to have been in it long it was just great it would great to be a bit for even a minute let alone four episodes and now like I say all these years later so just amazing amazingly chopped.

Alex And this is a show that thrives on personalities and characters and you take both of those boxers don't you really.


Fizz : Ohhhhww, that's kind I'm gonna have an interview with you again I think what corrie also has is great writers and they are brilliant at picking and the parts of you that work the best and and that they know the bits that I can bring best to face so they really work on that and that's right and so there's always a great the writers know the characters so well so and you can just tell they're just right you know you just say oh yeah that's classic Norris that's classic Roy you know you can always so that's I think the strength of core either the the how well the writers know all the characters.


more.....

Comment Your Opinion Fizz Coronation Street Died

↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennie Mcalpine Teeth - Fizz Coronation Street

Coronation Street Update Sinead health

Coronation Street Sinead’s final days